New Beginnings

We are an energetic family; we always seem to be starting something new!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

We've tried everything!

In our desperation to feed Sofia, we tried everything: all kinds of spoons, all kinds of vegetables, including parsnips and butternut squash (I never heard of them before, after all, I am an animal from the tropics where those are unknown) One evening we discovered that she likes using the fork, forget about those soft spoons, so here we are feeding her with one of our forks. For those of you who are not parents yet, do not judge us, you might use this technique one day!


Ok, lets try the back of the fork now, see if it tastes any better...


Thank you for feeding me Papa, can I show my appretiation with a kiss and a hug?


Ok guys (says Sofia) I am not that bad, at least I drink well from the cup!

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home