New Beginnings

We are an energetic family; we always seem to be starting something new!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Weaning Sofia

As you can notice, we have slow down a bit and in November and this part of December we have not gone to that many places , that is because we've been concentrating in a very difficult task: feeding Sofia.
We started at six months and for two weeks we thought our daughter had become an oyster, a sealed mouth was all that we got; once in a while we managed to get a tiny spoon into her mouth, but that was it. Then she quickly learned how to push our feeding hands away... oh well, I will not describe the whole process, it is over now, she is eating quite well, but we wanted to share these photos with you. Isn't it a miracle that I (Carolina, the clean freak) have not gone completly mad... I have to say that my blood pressure is way higher and I had been very close to a heart attack.
One thing though, I am saving these photos and I plan to show them at Sofia's wedding!




Look, what a profile!!!!!!!!!!! Food everywhere!

 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home