New Beginnings

We are an energetic family; we always seem to be starting something new!

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Making cookies

Somehow, I had the 'bright' idea of saying to Sofia: 'wouldn't it be lovely to bake cookies every Sunday afternoon during November, freeze them and then give them away to our friends as a Christmas gift?' Well, she took it to heart. Every Sunday afternoon you found us in the kitchen... I found that a perfectionist mother shouldn't have such 'bright' ideas with a 4 year old so willing to help and a 1 and a half trying to participate too! Anyhow, it was really nice! I like to 'complain', but I enjoyed it tremendously and will always cherish those precious moments! I also enjoyed making my friends fat! (that way I am not the only one!)




Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home