New Beginnings

We are an energetic family; we always seem to be starting something new!

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Wales part 2

As mentioned before, we stayed in a B&B in the countryside, literally in the middle of nowhere, but we loved it. We had a very nice host who was a wonderful cook. Sunday morning we had the typical English breakfast, but this was the best we've ever had... I don't usually like it, but I loved this one. This was the view from our window. I sat there and relax my eyes for about half an hour, what a treat!
The name of the B&B is "The Old Rectory" and I have to say that the only thing I dislike about it was that it was located right next to a cementary. Yes, yes I know that the 'muertitos' (dead ones) can not do anything to you, but I was still terrified when Chris went to the bathroom in the middle of the night. This is the back of the B&B.


Sunday morning was the time to visit yet another castle, this is it: White Castle.


Isn't the view great?

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home